New Management Level Simulator – Turbo Diesel 5 is available for purchase!
This simulator will include many new features like:
- exhaust gas emission simulation,
- Chief Engineer voice advices,
- thermal load estimation,
- more sophisticated and flexible live run results,
- new gauges,
and much more…….
Virtual Engine Room 4.8 is ready!
Virtual Engine Room 4.8 (VER 4.8) has replaced VER 4.5. VER 4.8 is available for a purchase and can be obtained as a free update for all VER 4.x users. Please contact your VER 4.x distributor in order to get a free copy of VER 4.8.
VER 4.8 has been optimized for many scrren resolutions including:
- WXGA (1280 x 768)
- SXGA (1280 x 1024)
- HD1080 (1920 x 1080)
The program can work with one or with two monitors
Here are some screenshots from VER 4.8
VER 4.8 includes 14 new STCW compatible automatic tests integrated with the simulator:
Operational Level Tests (according STCW Table A-III/1):
- X1 – Emergency Generator Operation.
- X2 – Sea Water System Operation
- X3 – Bilge System Operation
- X4 – Ballast System Operation – Task 1
- X5 – Ballast System Operation – Task 2
- X6 – HFO System Operation
- X7 – Fresh Water Generator Operation.
Management Level Tests (according STCW Table A-III/2):
- Y1- Diesel Generator Performance Evaluation – Task 1
- Y2 – Main Engine Performance Evaluation – Task 1
- Y3 – Diesel Generator Performance Evaluation – Task 2
- Y4 – Main Engine Performance Evaluation – Task 2
- Y5 – Steam Boiler Operation
- Y6 – Turbo Generator Operation
- Y7 – Main Engine Performance Evaluation – Task 3
Please ask you distributor for the evaluation package!
Click at the picture if you want to see the full size animation of the slow speed diesel engine (file size ca. 500 KB).